We have just released new versions of our products:
- WoltLab Suite 5.4.13
- WoltLab Suite 5.3.19
- WoltLab Suite 5.2.19
- WoltLab Suite 3.1.27
Stability releases (third part of the version number, also known as "patch releases") aim to solve existing problems in the current version. Like every stability release, they do not introduce new features. It is strongly recommended to apply these updates.
Thanks to @methosiea for reporting the issue.
All WoltLab Cloud customers have already been patched to address these issues
How to Apply Updates
Open your Administration Control Panel and navigate to "Configuration > Packages > List Packages". Please click on the button "Search for Updates" located in the right corner above the package list.
The list below includes only significant changes, minor fixes or typos are generally left out.
WoltLab Suite Core
- (SECURITY): The processing of unknown BBCodes worked incorrectly and could be exploited to execute “cross-site scripting“ (“XSS”) attacks. 5.4 5.3 5.2 3.1
- The encoding of single dots in e-mail headers has been corrected. 5.4 5.3
- For developers: Processing of surveys with FormBuilder was improved. 5.4
- For developers: Entering the minimum version for com.woltlab.wcf is now checked when editing the package.xml by the developer tools. 5.4
- PHP 8.1 compatibility has been improved. 5.4