Hallo, Besucher der Thread wurde 221 mal aufgerufen und enthält 9 Antworten

letzter Beitrag von mipu am

Friends System

• Friends System

Hello!

First of all I want to complimate myself with the team for the great plugin I wish I knew about this sooner!

I have changed some of the phrases on the en.xml file to best fit my community, however, right after I uploaded it, the "Friends" dropdown would not work anymore but directly link to the "Manage Friends" page.

Please find attached the file for review.

My second question, is it possible to change the sorting of the hover buttons in the members list? (right hand side?)

Untitled.png

I would like them to be: Add as Friend --> Follow --> Create Conversation --> Block User --> Send an Email

Many thanks!

• Friends System

right after I uploaded it, the "Friends" dropdown would not work

So I can now see no error in the xml, you only edited the language variables or changed something in the template.

I need a link to the forum that I can take a closer look at, preferably a test user who is also added as a friend.

is it possible to change the sorting of the hover buttons in the members list? (right hand side?)

I don't think it will work, because the icons have no classes that can be moved with css or javascript.

Please note, we are a German forum, the support language is German.

• Friends System

So I can now see no error in the xml, you only edited the language variables or changed something in the template.

I need a link to the forum that I can take a closer look at, preferably a test user who is also added as a friend.

I also changed the template [tt]ffFriendsUserPanelDropdown[tt] (only the font awesome at line 4 from fa-user to fa-users

I will provide you with an account via conversation shortly

I don't think it will work, because the icons have no classes that can be moved with css or javascript.

No problem it was just an idea

Please note, we are a German forum, the support language is German.

I apologise for this, I can eventually translate with google chrome if that's not an issue?

• Gäste Informationen

Hallo Gast,
    gefällt dir der Thread, willst du was dazu schreiben,
    dann melde dich bitte an.
    Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann bitte registriere dich, nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.
  • Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.